Tuesday, August 14, 2012

    It's been a bit since I last blogged. This is really just an update more than anything else. I just spent a week with family visiting. It was fantastic. I'm a bit worn out, especially since I had to wake up rather early this morning in order to get mom to the airport. I had a wonderful time. We all went to the zoo one of the days they were here, and that was great. My niece is so adorable and quite frankly without bragging too much tops the ranks of the smartest 2 year old I've ever met. Her grasp of language at this early age is seriously spooky.
    Anyway, I'm not sure what my next topic will be. I have an idea or two floating around. I'm also contemplating starting a 2nd blog devoted just to reviews of movies and such. I'm thinking of calling it Going Critical with Gnomie Svenson. I'm debating on whether to make it a new blog or just have it be a feature of this blog. We'll see.
    Nothing else really to say. So, peace to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment